Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My RSS Subscriber Increase to 200%

If you are my regular reader then you should aware that I had changed my RSS Feed icon to the bigger size. Why did i change the icon to the bigger one? From my readings and observation the icon size and the design will also give an influence to the reader to click and subscribe your RSS Feed. My Feed subscriber increase to 200% after 10 days I change to the new icon. It is a wonderful thing to see your subscriber number getting bigger each day, it is a good and effective motivation for me to keep on blogging.

To all my readers, please do not hesitate to send me any comments or query regarding my blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.